Surge Protected, PowerPak PDUs
PowerPak provides centralized power control, with management for individual outlets, for all of the critical equipment in an A/V and home automation rack. Power control is the first-line of defense in bringing a system or device back online. Surge protected and BakPak-enabled, the Pakedge PowerPak series PDUs are purposefully designed for Connected Homes and allow dealers to have even greater insight and control over a customer’s Connected Home.
Every home with a rack should have a PowerPak PDU. It will save you and your customers both time and money.
With Pakedge PowerPak PDUs:
- Surge protection is included, protecting devices connected to PowerPak
- Thresholds can be set on each port, sending alerts to technicians if an outlet is drawing too much or too little voltage or current.
- Power sequencing is configurable, including the order the ports power on and the delay between the next port to power on.
- Cloud firmware is remotely updatable so your devices are always up to date.
- Connected devices can be managed as groups for efficiency or individually and port-by-port with named outlets for specificity.
- Can self-heal with automated and configurable ping and reboots protocols that have locked up.
- Ports can be assigned daily schedules for ultimate convenience, security, and energy saving.
- Control4 driver and SDDP integration makes it simple to add a PowerPak PDU to any Control4 project.
PowerPak 9 — 100-120v (NEMA Outlets for N.America and other)
PowerPak 8I — 100-240v (IEC Outlets for international)