Choosing the Right Product for Your Job.
Learn to analyze job sites and choose the right Pakedge products based on environmental and structural limitations and integration needs. This one hour webinar will include a checklist of all you need to know in order to spec your network properly.
We will review:
- Building materials
- Product capabilities
- MAC filter stationary devices (touch panels, etc.)
- Third party device integration (e.g. Sonos, Control4, Creston)
- How to quickly inspect an estimate of what would be needed for the job (sq ft based)
- Validate port count to choose the right amount of switches
Tuesday Dec. 15, 2015
7:00 AM (San Francisco -8 GMT)
Thursday Dec. 17, 2015
9:00 AM (San Francisco -8 GMT)
Can’t make it? You can always ask a Pakedge sales rep. for a link to the recording. Recording are available a day or two after each webinar. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (650)385-8702
The project of residential house. 3D image.
The BakPak Cloud Management system is an incredibly powerful way to control and manage networks – but we find that without hands-on experience, integrators have a difficult time putting exactly what it can do into real-world terms. “How will this make my job easier?”
Below, we look to answer exactly that, with this list of 5 ways to use BakPak to make your day-to-day job easier – and one bonus feature geared toward making your business more profitable.
- Remote configuration – With BakPak, dealers can remotely configure any device on a network – even non-Pakedge devices. It’s easy to view every device on the network, select the one you’d like to configure, and enter the device’s native User Interface – all directly through BakPak.
- Receive Alerts – It’s not easy to keep track of every device on the network of every customer. With BakPak, not only is every device mapped and easily visible – but should a problem arise anywhere on the network, an alert can be sent directly to an integrator’s phone or e-mail – allowing pro-active maintenance.
- Basic Device Maintenance – Devices on a network can have problems for a multitude of reasons – and most of those problems can be solved with a simple reboot. Before BakPak, integrators would have to take time out of their busy schedules, send a technician to the job site – and flick a power switch off, then back on. With BakPak, this process is simple – like it should be. Power to any device controlled through a PDU or PoE switch can be cycled directly through the app itself – and device connectivity will update within the BakPak app in real time, letting you know that everything’s up and running.
- Take notes – Let’s face it, no matter how you try, any given network won’t always be worked on by the same technician. To make life simpler, notes can be added to each device on the network as they’re updated and managed – enabling technicians to document problems and how they were fixed, and making it simple to isolate common problems or devices that exhibit problems intermittently.
- Check device statistics – Ever wonder how long it’s been since a device has had an issue? How long it’s been since you last performed maintenance? Need to know a MAC or IP address for network configuration, but can’t access the device because, well, you don’t know its MAC or IP address? Want to see the problem devices on a network? BakPak makes it easy by putting all of a device’s statistics in one easy-to-view place – making BakPak your one-stop shop for networked device information .
Bonus: Recurring Revenue – One of the biggest areas for growth in any dealer’s business model is recurring revenue – the ability to go beyond the one-time payment structure of sourcing and installing products – and to instead transform that installation into a monthly source of revenue you’re able to count on for years to come. With BakPak, network maintenance and management can become a service you provide your customers for a recurring fee – allowing you to provide better customer service, and your customers to enjoy a hassle-free, truly transparent network infrastructure that just works.
As BakPak grows, Pakedge intends to focus on providing more robust tools to enable dealers to manage and maintain their recurring revenue streams well into the future – so stay tuned for exciting updates on this front.
In March of 2014, John Sciacca wrote an article about the day “Pakedge Steve” became his Network Tech Support Jedi Master. (click here to read it) Last week, on the Pakedge Twitter account, AV Awakenings bragged about the tech support they received from Karla. One thing we always hear at Pakedge is “Your tech support team is awesome!”, and we certainly agree.
Operating out of Pakedge’s Huntington Beach office, a fun team of 6 spend their days providing the best possible support to Pakedge dealers and re-sellers. They provide detailed technical advice before and after your purchase.
Are you uncertain about how to set up your C36? Do you have questions about which of our routers you should use for your next project? How do you configure your products to get the desired result? Anyone who has ever installed and configured a network system has encountered similar issues. So it’s nice to contact someone reliable and professional to help.
Our team will support you every step of the way. Our service is built on the education and rich experience of our long-time employees and our fostering of teamwork and maintenance of our internal knowledge database. The best part of all of this? It is absolutely free for all of our dealers.
Today, we would like to put faces to their names. Behold, your Pakedge Tech Support Team!
Our Tech Support Team
From Left to Right (top): Iris, Rachel, Steve, Shereena
From Left to Right (bottom): Cody, Danny
1. Get top-notch training on several of our products.
2. Get the chance to have a one-on-one with some of our top account executives.
3. By attending an event, you will get to see and touch all the latest and coolest products from Pakedge, like the BakPak Cloud Management System.
4. Get the chance to ask any questions, voice any suggestions and be heard by Pakedge.
5. Be one of the first to learn about our newest router, the long awaited RE-1!
6. Build relationships with other Pakedge dealers and resellers.
7. Build relationships with our charming and devilishly clever sales team.
8. Get out of the office, and break up the monotony.
9. A free lunch and refreshments!
10. Did we mention we’re giving away free goodies too?
These are just some of the reasons you should register for our BakPak Across America Tour. Visit our organizer profile to register for an event near you!
During the months of July and August, Pakedge will be embarking on a major tour across the United States. Visit one of our stops to learn the ins and outs of our latest products, including the BakPak Cloud Management System, the C36 WAP Controller, and the RE-1 router.
To register for a date, please select the event you wish to register for. You can view the full list of dates by clicking here. Actual hours and location addresses have not been finalized. For the latest information, please contact your sales representative at (650) 385-8702.
Here are a few pictures from Kansas City, MO. More to come as Pakedge sweeps the nation!