1. Get top-notch training on several of our products.
2. Get the chance to have a one-on-one with some of our top account executives.
3. By attending an event, you will get to see and touch all the latest and coolest products from Pakedge, like the BakPak Cloud Management System.
4. Get the chance to ask any questions, voice any suggestions and be heard by Pakedge.
5. Be one of the first to learn about our newest router, the long awaited RE-1!
6. Build relationships with other Pakedge dealers and resellers.
7. Build relationships with our charming and devilishly clever sales team.
8. Get out of the office, and break up the monotony.
9. A free lunch and refreshments!
10. Did we mention we’re giving away free goodies too?
These are just some of the reasons you should register for our BakPak Across America Tour. Visit our organizer profile to register for an event near you!
During the months of July and August, Pakedge will be embarking on a major tour across the United States. Visit one of our stops to learn the ins and outs of our latest products, including the BakPak Cloud Management System, the C36 WAP Controller, and the RE-1 router.
To register for a date, please select the event you wish to register for. You can view the full list of dates by clicking here. Actual hours and location addresses have not been finalized. For the latest information, please contact your sales representative at (650) 385-8702.
Here are a few pictures from Kansas City, MO. More to come as Pakedge sweeps the nation!
Consumer grade technology is designed to meet a certain price point. For $50 dollars, you can purchase an all-in-one networking product with a built-in access point, switch, and router. But meeting a certain price point has its limitations—network security and speed are severely compromised in order to make way for cheaper alternatives. Businesses and modern homes need a superior network with better security, priority streaming, and greater bandwidth to handle today’s appliances. That’s where enterprise-grade technology steps in.
Enterprise-grade products offer:
- Better Streaming – multimedia networks can coexist with each other, thanks to configurable priority streaming. Voice services are crystal clear and not subject to data drops and delays.
- Security – this includes encryption for all administrative traffic (HTTPS, SFTP, SSH) and IP access controls. Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) and firewalls are built-in to protect the network against oncoming threats.
- High Bandwidth – enterprise-grade products can supply enough bandwidth to support simultaneous streams of audio/video without interruption.
- Scalability – rather than scrapping an entire system when something new comes out, integrators can scale their enterprise-grade equipment up to accommodate different situations.
- Reliability – while consumer grade routers overheat, get overloaded with too many connections, or simply stop working after 8 month, enterprise-grade products are built to last for years. Enterprise-grade products also come with lengthy warranty periods to ensure the network runs smoothly.
- Coverage – Businesses and large homes require coverage for a tremendous amount of space and are comprised of diverse building materials such as concrete, stone, or steel. Enterprise-grade products ensure full coverage of wireless property, even in the face of substantial wireless interference.
With internet now considered the 4th utility in homes (behind gas, water, and electricity), a reliable network is more important than ever before. That is why the Pakedge Connect+ Platform gives integrators a fully-integrated network that meets the necessities of enterprise-grade networking.
The Pakedge Connect+ Platform is a carefully-integrated system of switches, routers, wireless, power management and software technologies, designed specifically to work with each other to deliver seamless, scalable, and reliable multimedia networking performance. This platform, when unified with the BakPak Cloud Management System, offers cloud-enabled services such as monitoring and management of all connected devices anywhere, any time, and from any device.
Pakedge wants to wish all of its resellers a Happy Fourth of July! We hope you enjoy your holiday with friends, family and good food.
The Pakedge family will be having its annual 4th of July pot-luck barbecue today. A couple of pictures from the event are now up. Don’t judge us, we love food!
Pakedge would like to thank each and every one of you for coming to see us at InfoComm 2014. It was a great experience for us, and we appreciate all the amazing feedback from our dealers who took the time to come by our booth.
We had a good amount of traffic to our booth, and there was never a dull moment. The amount of networking knowledge under one roof was amazing, and we learned so much. We look forward to seeing many of you at CEDIA!
“Come see us at booth N-133!”
InfoComm International is the founder of InfoComm, the largest annual conference and exhibition for AV buyers and sellers worldwide. InfoComm also produces trade shows in Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
InfoComm International has more than 5,000 members, including manufacturers, systems integrators, dealers and distributors, independent consultants, programmers, rental and staging companies, end users and multimedia professionals from more than 80 countries.
For the first time ever, Pakedge is exhibiting at Infocomm. Infocomm will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV June 16th-20th, and we are very excited to be exhibiting!